Living By Faith .....

Other the years that I have been battling cancer, Faith has been the stablizing factor. The Apostle Paul taught that “faith is the substance [assurance] of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen” (Hebrews 11:1).  Faith is a principle of action and power. Whenever we work toward a worthy goal, we exercise faith. We show our hope for something that we cannot yet see.   In order for faith to lead to salvation, it must be centered in the Lord (Acts 4:10-12 ). We can exercise faith in Yahweh when we have an assurance that He exists, a correct idea of His character, and a knowledge that we are striving to live according to His will.
Having faith in Yahweh means relying completely on Him—trusting in His infinite power, intelligence, and love. It includes believing His teachings. It means believing that even though we do not understand all things, He does. Because He has experienced all our pains, afflictions, and infirmities, He knows how to help us rise above our daily difficulties.   Yahweh has “overcome the world” (John 16:33) and prepared the way for us to receive eternal life. He is always ready to help us as we remember His love and grace:  As I have walked this path I have learned alot about myself and my relationship with Yahweh,  I use to believe that faith was just believing that Yahweh was Yahweh,  But over this past few years I have learned that it is the bare knowledge that Yahweh will do what he said he would,  That he never changes, that at my lowest he was with me.  Faith is not just believing it is knowing.
Living by Faith

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pushing for the best!!

My struggling Reader!