Homeschool Prayer for Parents......

Over the past few years Prayer has become a large part of my homeschool planning below you will find the prayers I use.  I pray that they bring you as much peace as they have me and my family: 

. Prayers For Parents: Vision & Provision 
    • God’s Vision and Plan for Your Homeschool Father, Your Word says, “Unless the Lord builds the house, its builders labor in vain.” It also says, “You can make many plans, but the Lord’s purpose will prevail.” So, we ask You, first of all, for Your vision and plan for our homeschool. We purpose to obey completely and to follow Your plan for our family. In Yeshua's  Name, Amen. (Ps. 127:1 NIV; Pr. 19:21 NLT)
    • Wisdom & Understanding Father, as we undertake a new school year in our home, we ask that You would give us spiritual wisdom and understanding, so that we might grow in our knowledge of You. We ask You to give us a complete understanding of what You want to do in our lives, so the way we live will always honor and please You. In Yeshua's  Name, Amen. (Eph. 1:17 NLT; Col. 1:9-10 NLT)
    • Guidance to Make the Right Decision Father, please help us to make the right decisions for our family concerning our homeschool,  learning methods, and curriculum choices. I ask You to lead us in the right path. Tell us clearly what to do, and show us which way to turn. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Ps. 5:8 NLT)
    • Strength Father, although I may feel very weak or inadequate homeschooling my children, Your Word says, “Let the weak say, ‘I am strong.’” Therefore, I align myself with Your Word. I believe that You are the Strength of my life. I am strong in You, Lord, and in the power of Your might. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Thank You for Your strength as I homeschool my children. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Joel 3:10 KJV; Ps. 27:1 KJV; Eph. 6:10 KJV; Phil. 4:13 NIV)
    • Financial Provision Father, I thank You for promising that if we would honor You with our finances by tithing and joyfully giving, that You would bless us abundantly. Right now, I stop worrying and stressing about our finances because You know what we need, and I believe You will provide for our family. I determine to seek first Your Kingdom and Your righteousness, and I know that all the things we need (finances, food, clothing, shelter, curriculum, supplies, etc.) will be given to us. You are always faithful to supply all our needs according to Your riches in glory by Yeshua! In Yeshua's ’ Name, Amen. (Mal. 3:10 KJV;Matt. 6:25,Phil. 4:19 KJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pushing for the best!!

Unspoken Expectations!