A homeschoolers Prayer for Our Children!


As parents, we have a high calling and tremendous responsibility to raise our children in the tender nurture and loving discipline of the Lord Yahweh. As homeschooling parents, we have made a deeper commitment to the Lord Yahweh and to our children to diligently train, instruct and educate them according to what we believe is God’s best for them.
Homeschooling is a lifestyle, involving so much more than academics. It involves surrendering our ways to the Lord’s ways, and continually seeking His wisdom and guidance. It involves family unity and peace, finances, planning, and sometimes dealing with sickness or lack – all while trying to give each of our children a quality education.    (Homeschooling also involves saving one’s sanity on a regular basis).   Therefore, we must learn to continually lean upon the Lord and trust in the integrity of His Word as we go about our daily homeschooling lives.  Whatever situation you face in your homeschool, the Bible has the answer to it. The Word of God is alive and powerful (Hebrews 4:12 KJV), and by praying in line with Scripture, we can be sure that we will receive the answer or help we need.  Here is a list of suggested prayers concerning various situations you might encounter in your homeschool with the scriptures.
II. Prayers for Children’s Ability to Learn
    • Learning Father, I pray that You help our children to grasp hold of what they need to know and learn. I ask You to give them the aptitude for understanding and wisdom. Thank You that they have the mind of Christ and that their memory is blessed. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. ( Cor. 2:16 KJV; Pr. 10:7 KJV)
    • Knowledge & Understanding Father, I ask You to help my children become well versed in every branch of learning, gifted with knowledge and good sense, and to be quick to understand. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Dan. 1:4 NLT, NKJ)
    • Wisdom & Discernment Father, I pray that my children become skillful in all wisdom and discernment, and competent to stand and serve in places of leadership and authority. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Dan. 1:4 AMP)
    • Ability Father, I ask You to give my children ability, understanding, intelligence, and knowledge. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Ex 31:3 AMP) 
    • Favor Father, just as Jesus grew in favor with You and with man, I ask that my children would grow in favor with You and with man. I thank You that they are surrounded with Your favor everywhere they go. In Yeshua's Name, Amen. (Lk. 2:52 NIV; Ps. 5:12 NIV)
    • Strength Father, I pray that my children realize and understand that they can do all things through Christ who strengthens them. In Yeshua'sName, Amen. (Phil. 4:13 KJV)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pushing for the best!!

My struggling Reader!